(-40°C ~ +125°C : Typical ±0.4°C)
    • Operating voltage : 1.6V ~ 3.6V
    • Interface: I²C, SMBUS
    • Low Quiescent Current:
      7µA @ 4Hz operation, 3.3V
who we are
Integrated
Sensor Solution Provider
We enable a creative mind to advance the World with solutions bridging among.
Human, Machine and Environments.
Our total solution supports not only Sensor IC but also system architecture, algorithm and a set of evaluation and production software.
Haechi (獬豸)
An imaginary animal in ancient history of Korea.
A judicious arbiter for right and wrong, and a sensor for inflammable energy
컨텐츠 이미지 컨텐츠 이미지(모바일)
what we do
Our Services
컨텐츠 이미지
Application
Our sensors find application in a wide range of fields, including home automation, mobile devices, and industrial environments.
Whether you need precise orientation detection for navigation, magnetic field measurements for proximity sensing, or environmental data monitoring for climate control, our sensors provide the perfect solution.
Product
Our range of cutting-edge sensors includes electronic compasses, hall sensors, and environmental sensors, designed to meet your specific requirements. These high-quality sensors offer exceptional accuracy and reliability, ensuring optimal performance in various applications.
컨텐츠 이미지
Product
Our range of cutting-edge sensors includes electronic compasses, hall sensors, and environmental sensors, designed to meet your specific requirements. These high-quality sensors offer exceptional accuracy and reliability, ensuring optimal performance in various applications.
Application
Our sensors find application in a wide range of fields, including home automation, mobile devices, and industrial environments.
Whether you need precise orientation detection for navigation, magnetic field measurements for proximity sensing, or environmental data monitoring for climate control, our sensors provide the perfect solution.
컨텐츠 이미지
Tech Support
We are committed to providing effective technical support to help you realize your ideas. Our dedicated team of experts is readily available to assist you throughout the implementation process, ensuring smooth integration of our sensors into your projects. With our reliable tech support, you can confidently bring your innovative concepts to fruition.
Solution
We offer an all-in-one solution that combines innovative algorithms and a comprehensive software suite to cater to your unique needs.
Our expertise allows us to develop and implement tailored software solutions, enabling differentiation and enhancing the performance of our sensors in your specific applications.
컨텐츠 이미지
Solution
We offer an all-in-one solution that combines innovative algorithms and a comprehensive software suite to cater to your unique needs.
Our expertise allows us to develop and implement tailored software solutions, enabling differentiation and enhancing the performance of our sensors in your specific applications.
Tech Support
We are committed to providing effective technical support to help you realize your ideas. Our dedicated team of experts is readily available to assist you throughout the implementation process, ensuring smooth integration of our sensors into your projects. With our reliable tech support, you can confidently bring your innovative concepts to fruition.
  • why choose us
    Market Proven Application
    Our proven track record in over two hundreds successful projects speaks volumes about our commitment to customer satisfaction. With a history of successful deployments across various industries, our sensors have consistently met and exceeded expectations. We have garnered trust and loyalty from our clients through the reliable performance of our sensor solutions
    썸네일 이미지 썸네일 이미지(모바일)
  • why choose us
    With over ten years of experience in the sensor business, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every project. Our extensive industry experience allows us to understand market dynamics, anticipate trends, and develop innovative sensor technologies that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
    썸네일 이미지 썸네일 이미지(모바일)
  • why choose us
    We take pride in our extensive lineup of sensor products, with over thirty innovative sensor products released into the market. Our diverse range of sensors spans multiple domains. Each product undergoes rigorous dedicated testing to ensure exceptional performance and reliability.
    썸네일 이미지 썸네일 이미지(모바일)
  • why choose us
    At the heart of our business is a robust customer-centric approach. We collaborate closely with our clients, understanding their unique challenges and goals. We have consistently delivered successful outcomes by aligning our sensor solutions with their specific requirements, driving their businesses forward.
    썸네일 이미지 썸네일 이미지(모바일)
  • why choose us
    With a focus on continuous innovation, we strive to stay ahead of the curve in sensor technology. Our commitment to research and development ensures that we consistently introduce new and improved sensor solutions to the market.
    썸네일 이미지 썸네일 이미지(모바일)
Please contact us for technical and product inquiries and we will respond.
Thank you.
login
Email address *
Password *